- operator: 911, please hold.
- me: stop murdering me for a sec; we're on hold.
- murderer: ok
So, I’ve converted my 9-year-old niece into a Whovian. Granted, she’s only watched four episodes so far of Nine and Rose, but she loves it nonetheless. Her favorite Doctor is the 11th (she saw him during last year’s Christmas special and absolutely adores him) and her favorite companion is Rose. And we made those awesome pillow cookies - chocolate chip cookies with brownies in the middle and had Chinese for lunch.
And can this week get any better?
Why yes it can.
Because I’m going to an Evanescence and Shinedown concert tomorrow with two of my friends.
petition to raise the amount of money necessary to make the Gallifrey Records movie a reality
- me when the doctor sighs: he misses rose
- me when the doctor cries: he misses rose
- me when the doctor looks upset: he misses rose
- me when the doctor sadly smiles: he misses rose
- me when the doctor grins: he misses rose
- me when the doctor uses his sonic screwdriver: he misses rose
- me when the doctor looks happy: he isn't really happy he misses rose
- me when the doctor kisses someone: he misses rose
- me when the doctor confesses his deep true love for someone while getting down on one knee: he's lying he really misses rose
- me when the docto-: HE MISSES ROSE
- Sarge: And what exactly were you doing when the engine died?
- Grif: Duh, getting the jeep outta the ditch.
- Sarge: What was the jeep doing in a ditch?
- Grif: Well I can tell you what it wasn't doing, and that's reenacting the coolest scene from The Dukes of Hazzard ever. [Sarge moans in exasperation.] Simmons was driving.
- Simmons: No I wasn't! I was holding the arrows and the dynamite!
- [The three of them check out the Warthog.]
- Sarge: Wait a second, this thing isn't busted. It's just outta gas.
- Grif: It runs on gas?
- Sarge: Of course not, moron. Where are we gonna get gasoline? I modified the fuel cells to utilize a form of cold fission, powered by solar energy.
- Simmons: So then why is it dead, sir?
- Sarge: You would have had to park it in the shade for at least two hours. What were you doing parked in the shade for two hours?
- Grif: Well, I can tell you what we weren't doing...
- Sarge: Ah, forget it.